Sunday, May 25, 2014

Starting Over

 . . . again.

I can't begin to tell you how many times I've thought, and maybe planned, to lose weight, declutter the house, and organize my stuff. I've started blogs as well as followed plans but here I am. Still overweight, unhealthy, in a house full of clutter, and not sure where to find everything.

This makes it sound worse than it is but in some cases it is. I've bought books to help and even read some of them. I've read blogs about the journey others took to health, DIYers fantastic home remodels, organizers tips. And don't forget the minimalists.

I'd love to have a place for everything and everything in its place but I've got too much stuff for the house we're in.

I should have be scared last summer when I spent a week in the hospital. sigh, I almost died from a blood clot but almost a year later, I've gained back the weight I had lost.

Do we need a starting place so we know how far we've come? Not sure. Before I'd wait to start any kind of program because I hadn't taken current "before" pictures. Not going to do that this time. I'll make goals, take pictures as I can, and get started!

First stop? Getting mentally ready and I think I can do that while walking around the block.


copyright Gina @ Book Dragon's Lair 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment